Hello everyone! i need to get all firmware versions of each igel device registered in the ums. Is there a possible filter option, where i can generate a list of those information?
hello Nicole, sure! I would create a View, click on … and check all infomrations you need. The View can then be exported to CSV/XML/…
thanks for answering. but what should i type into the field after i selected the firmware point? before we can generate a list of all the firmwareversions of the devices, do we need the latest firmwareversion and the newest? I dont understand the actual meaning for the textfield
i think i got it. thank you!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to get a list of all IGEL OS firmware versions registered in the UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS