Hi Everybody, how can i get a Networkmount(SMB Mount) and can open it like a explorer ? i got the smb in the profile in network but how can i display it on the screen ?
Hi Heiko, you could go this way: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.05/en/adding-an-icon-for-browsing-removable-storage-42010302.html
and as command:
thank you 🙂 it works
is there a list of startcommands ?
This one is covering most of them: github.com/IGEL-Community/IGEL-Docs/blob/main/Docs/Cheatsheet-IGELCommunity.md
nice thank you very very much
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to get a Networkmount(SMB Mount) and can open it like a explorer?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS