Any ideas how to get developer option to work with firefox on iGel os 11. This did not work sed -i /services/fbrw/firefox/distribution/policies.json -e ‘s#DisableDeveloperTools”: true#DisableDeveloperTools”: false#’
This didn’t work?
Enable Developer Function in Firefox on IGEL OS
no it did not worked
sed -i /services/fbrw/firefox/distribution/policies.json -e ‘s#DisableDeveloperTools”: true#DisableDeveloperTools”: false#’
Try that, there may have been a problem with the single quotes. If it still doesn’t work tell me what firmware version you’re using
firmaware version 11.02.150.01 and 10.05.500.01 both have same problem. No developer tools opens. Can you please confirm that it is f12 or ctrl+shift+i or j to open developer tools.
Hi @member you need to put this into System > Firmware Customization > Custom commands > Desktop > Final desktop command
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to get developer option to work with firefox on IGEL OS 11?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?