I’m new to the IGEL world and have been tasked with getting our IGELS working with our new-to-us Citrix Storefront. I looked on the KB and found various articles for lots of things, but none have worked so far and I’m not entirely sure what it is that I’m looking for. I believe the device I’m testing against is running Linux V5 OS but the various KB guides I’ve used haven’t produced anything so far. When the IGEL boots I get ‘can’t connect to store’ or something along those lines. Is there a definitive guide I should be using? Any other tips I should be following? Sorry for the newb questions in advance.
It depends on how you want your users to access the Citrix Environment. Zhere are different options like browse to the Sorefront Web Store, integrate into the IGEL OS desktop, Self-Service appliance mode. What’s the user experience you want to deliver?
I believe we’re looking at more of the integration. I don’t think we want them to have to go the website. Basically we want the published apps to be visible on their desktop and/or auto-launch depending on the scenario.
@member v5 is a really old build tbh. but the best and most valid tutorial comes from @member : www.igelexperts.com/2019/10/17/connecting-igel-to-citrix/ www.igelexperts.com/2019/10/17/connecting-igel-to-citrix/
In your case, I would highly suggest to update the Igel OS to 5.13.110 or use a newer Device like a UD Pocket – www.igel.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/DS_UD_Pocket_85-EN-24-3.pdf
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to get IGEL working with our Citrix Storefront?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?