Question for the Cloud Specialists ^^ Customer use last FW 11.4.130 with a CTX workspace app connection to his cloud Enviroment. Unit boot, start automatic the workspace app and ask for crediantials. After Login come second pop out from the Cloud and ask again for Mail Adress login. How i get a connection with a single login process 😕
Connection itself works fine. But user shouldnt login twice.
Here the two Logins. First Classic, after then the cloud login.
Problem solved….in WS Login Settings “Automatic login” enabled and works.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to get single login process on Citrix Workspace App on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS