Question for the Cloud Specialists ^^ Customer use last FW 11.4.130 with a CTX workspace app connection to his cloud Enviroment. Unit boot, start automatic the workspace app and ask for crediantials. After Login come second pop out from the Cloud and ask again for Mail Adress login. How i get a connection with a single login process 😕
Connection itself works fine. But user shouldnt login twice.
Here the two Logins. First Classic, after then the cloud login.
Problem solved….in WS Login Settings “Automatic login” enabled and works.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to get single login process on Citrix Workspace App on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Citrix Optimized Teams user’s call crash when attempting to share screen on IGEL OS