Hi all, where can i get test-licenses to connect a ud-pocket with the icg ? thx
ah okay, i have a test ud-pocket with a 90 days enterprise test-licens. so the icg test-connection is included ?
Yes it should be!
i can connect the ud-pocket to the icg but the connection to the ums failed every time … do you have maybe a solution 🙂 ?
How have you set up the ICG?
The test UD Pocket, what firmware version is it?
The IGEL OS 11 Workspace Edition demo license includes EMP so if you have that, there shouldn’t be any license problems.
This should be the correct license, right ?
Yes, EMP is licensed so you are all good!
Is this the first time you’re using ICG?
i set the ud-pocket to factory defaults and i try it again, now it works 🙂 thank you 👍
Nice work @member !
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to get test-licenses to connect a UD Pocket with the ICG?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?