Hi there, is there a way to get the OS11 Upgrade tool startet from a shadowed IGEL?
I was instructed to upgrade a customers farm from 10.06.110.01/170.01 (IGEL Zero) to OS11 and need to perform all pre checks working from home 😅
Hi, in general yes. In kb.igel.com/igelos1103/en/os-11-upgrade-24386327.html there you should be able to add a Shortcut to the Desktop / Startmenu.
sorry, I think I explained myself a bit confusing.
Shadowing the IGEL shows me the fullscreen receiver site. I used to get to the setup screen wit Strg+Alt+F2.
I can’t see the menu bar at any point.
Oh, you are using the Appliance mode…. then you could use the Appliance mode access:
Thx Sebastien, I enabled the Appliance mode and set the same checks as you, unfortunately im still not able to start or see the startmenu.
Is there a shortcut or key combination i should use? dragging the mouse to the bottom shows no result either
You could define a Hotkey like here:
lol.. i got you wrong from the first screenshot. I was setting the checks under “ICA Connectin Center” and not “OS 11 Upgrade”.. sorry 😀
now I got it right. Good morning to me..
Thank you @member 👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to get the IGEL OS 11 Upgrade tool started from a shadowed IGEL device?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS