Understood. One more quick… any idea how to get the firmware version ? $(XXXXX)
notify-send-message -t 20000 -i /usr/share/icons/IGEL-Basic/categories/64/igel-network.png “Hostname: $(cat /etc/hostname)” “IP: $(getmyip)”” “”MAC:$(cat /sys/class/net/eth0/address) “”$(cat /etc/os-release | grep VERSION=)”
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to get the IGEL OS firmware version ? $(XXXXX)’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”