anyone had any dealings with Jabra client on a VDA how to get the Jabra direct to see the device from the igel ?
Hey, have done some work with Jabra on IGEL, enabled Jabra in the profile?
Do you mean RCC? Then yes: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.01.100/en/jabra-handsets-headsets-10326645.html
i do not see Jabra anywhere in the profile settings
Check you have the profile configured for the right firmware that includes Jabra support.
I dont have the Unified communications option.. profile version is 10.05.500
@member you might have then an older UMS Version… Can you check the version and maybe think about updating if needed?
i’ll download the latest one now
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to get the Jabra direct to see the device from the IGEL?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?