anyone had any dealings with Jabra client on a VDA how to get the Jabra direct to see the device from the igel ?
Hey, have done some work with Jabra on IGEL, enabled Jabra in the profile?
Do you mean RCC? Then yes: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.01.100/en/jabra-handsets-headsets-10326645.html
i do not see Jabra anywhere in the profile settings
Check you have the profile configured for the right firmware that includes Jabra support.
I dont have the Unified communications option.. profile version is 10.05.500
@member you might have then an older UMS Version… Can you check the version and maybe think about updating if needed?
i’ll download the latest one now
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to get the Jabra direct to see the device from the IGEL?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”