Hello Everyone, has anyone been able to get the NIC port on Docking station USB-C for Lenovo to work with the IGEL OS? im using 10.4 IGEL OS. The other ports seem to work IE DP, USB ports, VGA but no NIC. Have to plug the cable into the laptop instead of the docking station.
Hi! Can you provide some more informations like Computer and Docking Model numbers? I‘m not able to answer positively but maybe someone else!
Hello Seb, I think i figured it out. its odd but i have to enable to 2nd NIC config on UMS which opens the NIC on the Docking station. When Eth0 = local NIC, Eth1 = Docking station. seems to work fine now
Hello again😁Great! Thanks for your feedback! Is everything working now? If yes, would be so kind to share the docking type? Would be great to share it with other community members👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to get the NIC port on Docking station USB-C for Lenovo to work with the IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”