We just got 200 UD-Pocket with WE and EMP licenses. After activating the DLV-Token I have the licenses in my portal. Is there a way to get the UnitID of the UD-Pockets as a csv-file to connect the licenses in the activation portal in advance? I have to many other Igels and OSC that are pulling licenses automatically. I don’t want to mix licenses. It is already to crowded.
Yes, you can ask at your reseller or Igel Sales Rep. for getting it.
Distributor doesn’t know about that. Waitng for an answer from Igel Rep
You could also use the licence deployment with a condition on views. Create at least two views for the Product-ID, one for the UD-Pocket with UC5-LX and one for others where the Product-ID is not equal to UC5-LX.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to get the UnitID of the IGEL UD-Pockets as a csv-file to connect the licenses in the activation portal in advance?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”