Am I able to give users the ability to trigger a firmware update? Maybe a custom application with the update command? When I tried to do this, I get an “update not permitted” error
Dumb question maybe but the Firmware Update Tool doesn‘t fit in your needs?
I never had to initiate an update other than from the UMS console before, so I was unaware that existed. That will work perfectly, I’ll just add the shortcut where I need it. Thanks!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to give users the ability to trigger an IGEL OS firmware update?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?