Disable Start Menu Icon
I can customize the START MENU Button and Logo. Is it possible to disable the Logo completely? Tried a “No Logo” Firmware profile with an empty path and there is a “default” picture.
My idea is a picture with the color of your startmenu. So if the picture is only in the color of your startmenu, then you see no logo or? 😅
I would have to check but beside tweaking around with some XFCE Commands, I would go Leons route or just a transparent icon, that works in 99% and might be more reliable than some Linux commands.
Transparent PNG file should work
Thank you. Created a 200×200 transparent PNG and it works!!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to hide / disable the IGEL OS start menu button?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?