Disable Start Menu Icon
I can customize the START MENU Button and Logo. Is it possible to disable the Logo completely? Tried a “No Logo” Firmware profile with an empty path and there is a “default” picture.
My idea is a picture with the color of your startmenu. So if the picture is only in the color of your startmenu, then you see no logo or? 😅
I would have to check but beside tweaking around with some XFCE Commands, I would go Leons route or just a transparent icon, that works in 99% and might be more reliable than some Linux commands.
Transparent PNG file should work
Thank you. Created a 200×200 transparent PNG and it works!!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to hide / disable the IGEL OS start menu button?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS