Is there any way to hide the network connectivity messages that pop up, such as WAN connected or ‘no link’?
I’ve tried changing the following registry settings but there’s no effect (11.04.112)
Can you try :
“to suppress all network notifications you can use the following custom command.
System->Firmware Customization->Custom Commands->Base->Initialization:
sed -i ‘s/show_progress “$@”/true/’ /bin/netcontrol”
No effect with that in place either unfortunately
If it is wireless try the setting the following keys to “Hide all messages”
No difference with that either, I get a message telling me it’s successfully connected the WLAN and that there’s no link for the LAN
Did you restarted after you assigned the profile?
Yes I’ve restarted after each of the changes
Are you using a docking station for your endpoint
No just standalone client device, such as the UD2
Do you have any other profiles with Base-Configuration commands running?
No this is the first one
Just an idea from another thread: igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C015V0F5KFY/p1600699784021500?thread_ts=1600658791.016700&cid=C015V0F5KFY
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to hide the network connectivity messages that pop up, such as WAN connected or ‘no link’ on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?