Hi, I can’t remember if I have asked this before but is is possible to hide the wireless lan messages when the Igel is already connected by cable because I prefer LAN always over WLAN in my configuration.
you can disable wifi if lan is connected. github.com/IGEL-Community/IGEL-Community.github.io/wiki/Scripts:-Custom-Commands#disable-wifi-wlan0-when-ethernet-eth0-is-pluged github.com/IGEL-Community/IGEL-Community.github.io/wiki/Scripts:-Custom-Commands#disable-wifi-wlan0-when-ethernet-eth0-is-pluged
Thanks, I knew the custom command document but totally forget to check this first :man-facepalming:. But yeah, this is what is was looking for ✅
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to hide the wireless LAN messages when the IGEL is already connected by cable?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?