Hi, I can’t remember if I have asked this before but is is possible to hide the wireless lan messages when the Igel is already connected by cable because I prefer LAN always over WLAN in my configuration.
you can disable wifi if lan is connected. github.com/IGEL-Community/IGEL-Community.github.io/wiki/Scripts:-Custom-Commands#disable-wifi-wlan0-when-ethernet-eth0-is-pluged github.com/IGEL-Community/IGEL-Community.github.io/wiki/Scripts:-Custom-Commands#disable-wifi-wlan0-when-ethernet-eth0-is-pluged
Thanks, I knew the custom command document but totally forget to check this first :man-facepalming:. But yeah, this is what is was looking for ✅
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to hide the wireless LAN messages when the IGEL is already connected by cable?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?