Sorry for the silly question… 😞
It’s my first contact with a W10 IoT Igel device on wich I’d like to install a driver. For this, the doc says to disable the Unified Write Filter but when I toggle the corresponding option into the UMS and reboot the device nothing changes. The paddlock in the status bar remains locked !!!
Am I missing something ? Can someone point me to the right procedure, please ?
Thanks in advance.
Hi François, is the profile you are using for the UWF corresponding to the Firmware on the endpoint (I mean not a Windows 7 profile when you are using a W10 IoT)? What happens when toggling the setting directly when right click on Device in UMS, and then Edit Configuration?
Quite sure it’s actually a W10 profile but I will check it out as soon as possible (not at work at this moment).
I will also try to set the device with right click. I never pratice this way but nice idea !
This is our profile for UWF off
Thanks Alexander for the screenshot.
It’s ok now. Have a nice day !
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to install a device driver on IGEL W10 IoT l device?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”