Hi, I have another question regarding IGEL Cloud Gateway. We have a publicly signed wildcard certificate for our domain. I am able to import the CA and the signed cert but I am not sure where to get the private key from. Thanks.
Hi! Did you followed this doc or an another one? The Key is described there:
Import decrypted private key.
Download the .key file you used when creating the CSR en save this as a .txt file. Import the .txt file as the private key and it will work. I had the same problem and was solved together with IGEL NL.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to install a publicly signed wildcard certificate on IGEL ICG?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?