Hi, I have another question regarding IGEL Cloud Gateway. We have a publicly signed wildcard certificate for our domain. I am able to import the CA and the signed cert but I am not sure where to get the private key from. Thanks.
Hi! Did you followed this doc or an another one? The Key is described there:
Import decrypted private key.
Download the .key file you used when creating the CSR en save this as a .txt file. Import the .txt file as the private key and it will work. I had the same problem and was solved together with IGEL NL.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to install a publicly signed wildcard certificate on IGEL ICG?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”