Hi, I have another question regarding IGEL Cloud Gateway. We have a publicly signed wildcard certificate for our domain. I am able to import the CA and the signed cert but I am not sure where to get the private key from. Thanks.
Hi! Did you followed this doc or an another one? The Key is described there:
Import decrypted private key.
Download the .key file you used when creating the CSR en save this as a .txt file. Import the .txt file as the private key and it will work. I had the same problem and was solved together with IGEL NL.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to install a publicly signed wildcard certificate on IGEL ICG?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?