Hi, I have a selection of UD3-W10 51Cs. Is there a way of installing applications onto them via the UMS or can I install them locally then take an image to rollout via UMS? Thanks in advance.
Hi! This thread is covering your question:
In UMS 6.04 the UCB is included for free!
Taking Snapshots (Images):
Fantastic! Thank you ever so much.
Morning, I’m sure I’m missing something simple but….. When I go onto the thin client as per the document “Creating a New Customized Snapshot Profile in the UMS” the fields are pre populated and greyed out. There is a padlock next to each field. I’m logged in as Admin on the thin client. I’ve tried removing the Thin client from UMS too, same result. Can someone point out my ‘newbie’ error please?
Is there maybe a Universal Firmware Update Profile applied to the device? In your UMS, right click device, Edit configuration, go to the Configuration that is greyed out, move the mouse to the lock, stay there and then you should see the Profile which “blocks” this setting.
Thanks (again). It displays a profile. I’ll delete the profile. I’m setting these up in my lab before rolling out to a site.
It was a firmware profile. Fixed. Thanks
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to install applications via the UMS to IGEL W10 devices’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?