So, I need some help, I want to build my entire IGEL infrastructure within Azure, but need some help in setting up the Virtual Network and Servers necessary for the UMS and the CMG. Has anyone successfully built their IGEL infrastructure up in the cloud and be willing to help a brother out?
I think they may cover what you are wanting in this video series. www.igelcommunity.com/post/how-to-igel-cloud-gateway-icg-technical-deep-dive-on-demand-webinar-series
Yes, I did too. Please let us know where you need some help, if the youtube tuto didn’t covered your questions.
Ok, this explains the CMG, the first part will be building the UMS in Azure, has anyone done this part?
Ah, my bad. I missed the UMS part of your message.
I have done UMS in AWS. Happy to answer questions ( I know not the same as AZure, but maybe close enough)
I have a running UMS in azure, could potentially help, what questions did you have
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to: Install entire IGEL infrastructure within Azure’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR