Hi, trying to get an ICG test instance up and running on AWS. Have an ubuntu machine up and running and was able to perform the remote installation over SSH. the last step, connecting to it however doesn’t work. Did I forget something? I allowed access over port 8443 in the inbound rules, but for some reason it is still saying 8443 is closed. Anyone have experience in AWS in solving something like this?
Hi! I’m on a customer site atm. but in this document, every step is described in detail:
have a closer look on Page 74! There is the AWS part.
That’s the manual I was following to the letter! But I must have missed something somewhere… just can’t figure out what though…
Ok! So which connect doesn‘t work? Endpoint=>ICG or UMS=>ICG?
Can you forward a few screenshots?
UMS -> ICG won’t budge
yeah, it’s that long 😉
I just tried to upload and install the bin for the ICG over winscp, but extraction fails. Maybe the installer file was corrupted…
i think i’ll try again from scratch tomorrow
just uninstalled and reinstalled, and now for some reason it answers on port 8443???
Magic:star-struck:Does it work now?
Yes, it can connect!
Thanks for the help! 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to install IGEL ICG on AWS, what able to emote perferm a remote installation over SSH but can’t connect?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?