Looking for instructions to install ICG on RHEL 6/7. Can someone point me in the right direction to those? Thank you
The installation guide can be found here: kb.igel.com/igelicg-2.01/en/installation-and-setup-19181656.html
The examples given are on Ubuntu server 18.04, but same concepts apply – set up a user with permissions, set a static IP, make sure Python is installed, make sure sshd is running if you wish to use the remote installer, and so forth. We don’t have any specific guides for RHEL, but someone on the community may 🙂
Just want to add the Step by step guide, on Page 75:
Awesome, thank you
Does ICG require Tomcat in addition to Apache?
It’s included as part of the install 🙂
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?