Looking for instructions to install ICG on RHEL 6/7. Can someone point me in the right direction to those? Thank you
The installation guide can be found here: kb.igel.com/igelicg-2.01/en/installation-and-setup-19181656.html
The examples given are on Ubuntu server 18.04, but same concepts apply – set up a user with permissions, set a static IP, make sure Python is installed, make sure sshd is running if you wish to use the remote installer, and so forth. We don’t have any specific guides for RHEL, but someone on the community may 🙂
Just want to add the Step by step guide, on Page 75:
Awesome, thank you
Does ICG require Tomcat in addition to Apache?
It’s included as part of the install 🙂
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”