I was searching on knowledge base but don ́t find any way to do it. How can a customer install OSC (OS11) on several devices remotely and simultaneously?
Thanks and best regards
Easiest way? Deploy the ISO on a PXE Server or use our own one.
As an alternative if Windows is in use: use the OSC for Windows:
Many thanks. I forget deployment appliance.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to install IGEL OS 11 OSC on several devices remotely and simultaneously’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS