I was searching on knowledge base but don ́t find any way to do it. How can a customer install OSC (OS11) on several devices remotely and simultaneously?
Thanks and best regards
Easiest way? Deploy the ISO on a PXE Server or use our own one.
As an alternative if Windows is in use: use the OSC for Windows:
Many thanks. I forget deployment appliance.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to install IGEL OS 11 OSC on several devices remotely and simultaneously’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?