is there a way to install/run iGel OS on WYSE 3040 client remotely (without sending a usb stick or UD pockets)?
You mean like a Network install? PXE, SCCM, might both be an idea:
By remotely, I meant to customers devices that is running WYSE 3040 without sending any hardware for each one of them. Customers are spread across the world and I want to see if i can either have them click through some instructions from their device and install iGel OS on WYSE 3040 by themselves or by pushing the iGel OS using SCCM.
Here is note on a method IGEL has for remote install of IGEL OS. This might give you some ideas for your existing management tool for end-point devices.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to install IGEL OS on WYSE 3040 client remotely (without sending a USB stick or UD pocket?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”