is there a way to install/run iGel OS on WYSE 3040 client remotely (without sending a usb stick or UD pockets)?
You mean like a Network install? PXE, SCCM, might both be an idea:
By remotely, I meant to customers devices that is running WYSE 3040 without sending any hardware for each one of them. Customers are spread across the world and I want to see if i can either have them click through some instructions from their device and install iGel OS on WYSE 3040 by themselves or by pushing the iGel OS using SCCM.
Here is note on a method IGEL has for remote install of IGEL OS. This might give you some ideas for your existing management tool for end-point devices.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to install IGEL OS on WYSE 3040 client remotely (without sending a USB stick or UD pocket?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?