I want to know about UD pocket. I know we can install IGel system to a USB stick. Can I buy a USB stick to install IGel by myself, just buy license from IGel. Or I need to both buy them from IGel?
Another question, Can I install Cisco Anyconnection in UD pocket? I need to connect VPN to access our Citrix StoreFront.
On 1) yes, but there keep in mind that the license is bounded to a Macaddress so, you cannot the USB Stick to every device like a UDP. It will require a license every time:
2) yes, you could create your own Custom Partition with a few Linux skills:
or ask your Igel Sales rep. open a ticket with you and get it delivered as a prebuilt package.
Thank you. but I cannot access google link. Could you give me Igle link?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to install IGEL OS to a USB stick? and can I install Cisco Anyconnection in UD Pocket?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?