I want to know about UD pocket. I know we can install IGel system to a USB stick. Can I buy a USB stick to install IGel by myself, just buy license from IGel. Or I need to both buy them from IGel?
Another question, Can I install Cisco Anyconnection in UD pocket? I need to connect VPN to access our Citrix StoreFront.
On 1) yes, but there keep in mind that the license is bounded to a Macaddress so, you cannot the USB Stick to every device like a UDP. It will require a license every time:
2) yes, you could create your own Custom Partition with a few Linux skills:
or ask your Igel Sales rep. open a ticket with you and get it delivered as a prebuilt package.
Thank you. but I cannot access google link. Could you give me Igle link?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to install IGEL OS to a USB stick? and can I install Cisco Anyconnection in UD Pocket?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?