I have a private build firmware. How do I get this so that my IGELs can get updated? I have tried finding a resource on IGEL’s website and can’t find it.
This should help you. files.igelcommunity.com/IGEL-OS-Firmware-Updates-Guide.zip. You just need to download the firmware so you have it on your local machine and then follow the guide to deploy it via the UMS.
Download the file and upload it to UMS may help: kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-5.09/en/import-update-from-local-source-4252924.html
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”