Hello, I am new to IGEL so apologies in advance. I am trying to create a profile for open office using this link kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/creating-a-profile-for-the-custom-partition-32868992.html and when I apply the profile to my IGEL OS I get an two errors saying the partitions data couldn’t be downloaded. I verified the credentials are correct for UMS. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Thank you.
For CP (Custom Partition), you need to create package, upload files and configure UMS to send out. Here is a sample video showing steps to create CP.
Hello Todd, no need to apology! Just in addition to Rons question: do you have a package .tar.bz2 and .inf or are you a step beyond?
Hello, I have both the .inf file and the .tar.bz2 file. I will work off of Ron’s link and update as needed
Here is build script to create your own LIbreOffice CP
Thank you. The CP has been created.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to install LIbreOffice Custom Partition on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?