Hi, Is it possible to install the Igel OS on a HP Chromebook? or is the only option to use the UDP?
Hi, from what I remember it should work but you need the developer mode activated, let me check
Not a guarantee but you could give a try:
Thanks Sebastien I will take a look!
@member thank you! But we are speaking of installing it, not booting the UDP👍
no warranty: www.maketecheasier.com/replace-chromebook-bios/
Checkout the following article: Running IGEL OS on Chromebooks – Converting the device with IGEL OS Creator and booting from internal storage (Part II) – dreadysblog.com/2020/04/14/running-igel-os-on-chromebooks-converting-the-device-with-igel-os-creator-and-booting-from-internal-storage-part-ii/
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?