Hi, Is it possible to install the Igel OS on a HP Chromebook? or is the only option to use the UDP?
Hi, from what I remember it should work but you need the developer mode activated, let me check
Not a guarantee but you could give a try:
Thanks Sebastien I will take a look!
@member thank you! But we are speaking of installing it, not booting the UDP👍
no warranty: www.maketecheasier.com/replace-chromebook-bios/
Checkout the following article: Running IGEL OS on Chromebooks – Converting the device with IGEL OS Creator and booting from internal storage (Part II) – dreadysblog.com/2020/04/14/running-igel-os-on-chromebooks-converting-the-device-with-igel-os-creator-and-booting-from-internal-storage-part-ii/
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS