I need to install a wireless drivers on Igel os 11.
Do you know how I can do it ?
Hi, on which Firmware and which kind of devices?
On the lastest frw I installed today.
The device is rock pi x card.
The manufacturer send me the drivers
Hi Andre, if you want to try and build by your own here is great how to regarding custom partition (CP):
That feature allows you (more or less) to integrate applications or drivers in our OS. Our OS is read only, so you can‘t install something like on a normal distro.
As an alternative, you could open a ticket at our support and ask for the creation but it will take a few days or weeks dependent from the actual project workload of our devs.
It would be great to do this.
Hope it can works.
I give it a try and if It’s a fail I can open a ticket
Hi I try to test but no success.
And I have the drivers file but it’s a .bin and manufactured say me to put it on /lib/firmware/brcm
Can i installed .bin with custome commands ?
In general yes, transfer it through files, and use it in Custom Commands.
Good news but when I don’t know what kind of commands must I use to install .bin.
I don’t found documentation
That one should help: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/zoom-as-a-custom-partition-32868919.html
I read this.
Very complicated just for a network drivers 🙁
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS