Is there a way to keep user set sound preferences through Firmware Updates? Or is it set to do that by default? I have one user I know for sure has had to have her default device rechosen for primary sound after an update.
Would have to double check but most of user settings are preserved (screen settings a.e.), on sound settings, I prefer to work with Sound profiles like here:
@member So looks like maybe Choosing “Automatic” may be a better option for me. This particular user’s built in speakers keep getting chosen. I have all the other settings setup.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to keep user set sound preferences through IGEL OS Updates? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”