Is there a way to get our WVD sessions to launch maximized? We want the taskbar visible and “Fullscreen” blocks the taskbar. I tried all the logical resolution settings. TIA
Hi Joseph, you mean a kind of Windowed mode where both taskbars are visible?
Looking for a way to get it maximized with the app maximize button. The fullscreen button in the WVD session hides the taskbar.
Hey, any ideas on this one? Maybe through a custom app with parameters?
Hey Joseph, I‘m still on search but I don‘t think so atm. but I would expect that xdotool may work, but cannot test atm.
xdootool search –onlyvisible –name wvd windowmove 100 100
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to launch a WVD session with a maximized window?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?