How do you create a custom app to launch a terminal session and pretype a set of commands?
Hi, it depends from a lot of factors IMHO.
In which context (User or Root) should the command take place? Can you forward an example?
Maybe something like this (see imagine in the IGEL Community on Slack)
/usr/bin/xfce4-terminal -T “Sample Client” –geometry=80×10-0+0 -x sample_command
We need to run this as root (see imagine in the IGEL Community on Slack)
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to Launch and App via set of commands on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Citrix Optimized Teams user’s call crash when attempting to share screen on IGEL OS