Does anyone know if you can license end devices thru UMS totally offline? My network is air gapped from the internet.
Hi Gene, yes, you can, even if Automatic License Deployment is bit more handy:
So that looks like you manually install the license on the client. Can the authorization be done thru UMS offline? My clients and UMS are all on the same network just disconnected from the web.
Yes, for sure! This is covered by this part:kb.igel.com/licensesmore-igelos11/en/deploying-the-license-on-the-device-10329129.html#DeployingtheLicenseontheDevice-DeployingtheLicenseviatheUMS
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to license IGEL OS devices when UMS is totally offline? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”