Does anyone know if you can license end devices thru UMS totally offline? My network is air gapped from the internet.
Hi Gene, yes, you can, even if Automatic License Deployment is bit more handy:
So that looks like you manually install the license on the client. Can the authorization be done thru UMS offline? My clients and UMS are all on the same network just disconnected from the web.
Yes, for sure! This is covered by this part:kb.igel.com/licensesmore-igelos11/en/deploying-the-license-on-the-device-10329129.html#DeployingtheLicenseontheDevice-DeployingtheLicenseviatheUMS
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to license IGEL OS devices when UMS is totally offline? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?