Does anyone know if you can license end devices thru UMS totally offline? My network is air gapped from the internet.
Hi Gene, yes, you can, even if Automatic License Deployment is bit more handy:
So that looks like you manually install the license on the client. Can the authorization be done thru UMS offline? My clients and UMS are all on the same network just disconnected from the web.
Yes, for sure! This is covered by this part:kb.igel.com/licensesmore-igelos11/en/deploying-the-license-on-the-device-10329129.html#DeployingtheLicenseontheDevice-DeployingtheLicenseviatheUMS
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to license IGEL OS devices when UMS is totally offline? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR