Hello all, I’m very new to IGEL and have inherited an environment with about 700 clients. I have been fighting all day trying to deploy a couple of easy rated CP’s.
We use a cloud gateway and all files for CP’s are placed on and FTP site. I’ve been trying to deploy chrome and putty all day following the IGEL instructions…I place the needed files on the FTP server, import the profile, edit the download section to point to FTP…deploy to my test IGEL…I see the chrome Icon on the desktop but it does not load. I see the putty icon that looks like a gear and it does not load…Any help would be appreciated. I’ve already opened a ticket with support but it will take a few days.
@member I created a video showing how I setup multiple CPs and how to debug.
Here is automation to build Google Chrome –> github.com/IGEL-Community/IGEL-Custom-Partitions/tree/master/CP_Source/Browsers/Google_Chrome
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to load an IGEL Custom Partition from an FTP server via ICG’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Lanching a published desktop via Citrix gives me “Error adding store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR”