Good morning guys.
I have a UD 6 here and would like to get into the BIOS settings.
I have already tried ESC, DEL, F2, F10 and F12 and have had no success. What else can I do to get into the BIOS settings? Greetings
Good morning Ercan, it is DEL key directly after boot up. If you use Wireless Keyboard, please use a corded one.
Hold down the DEL key or tap it?
Tap it like hell 😄
Big Thx Sebastien.
You are welcome!
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”