Anyone know how to lock down the IGEL profiles so users can’t make changes on the devices themselves? We have users now changing settings. UMS should be the only way to control this via profiles we assign.
First, I would remove Igel Setup from Taskbar.
Second: give a Admin Passwort to your devices, that will block any kind of access even through the Hotkey: ctrl alt s
Thanks! I will try that now and test
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to lock down the IGEL profiles so users can’t make changes on the devices themselves? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”