Is there any way to maintain open session on an UDpocket if user extract it without shutdown IGEL OS?
Is possible to boot UDpocket IGEL OS on a Windows virtual machine? That way customer can continue working with his/her home Windows and IGEL OS for job.
you mean the Citrix Session a.e.? Well, that’s more asking for a disconnect on the Remote side.
Not supported but yes:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to maintain open session on an UD Pocket if user extract it without shutdown IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?