Is there any way to maintain open session on an UDpocket if user extract it without shutdown IGEL OS?
Is possible to boot UDpocket IGEL OS on a Windows virtual machine? That way customer can continue working with his/her home Windows and IGEL OS for job.
you mean the Citrix Session a.e.? Well, that’s more asking for a disconnect on the Remote side.
Not supported but yes:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to maintain open session on an UD Pocket if user extract it without shutdown IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive