IZ3 browser session full screen. A profile applied to an UD5 starts the browser session in full screen same profile optimized for IZ doesn’t start full-screen. Any hints?
Same Firmware Version? Did you checked the firmware version of the profile also?
Did you also tried to configure the same setting but locally in Igel Setup? Does it work there?
Will check if it works locally and compare settings
Just a profile for mirroring on it. Locally enabled full screen also doesn’t work
Funny, works on my side, but with 10.05.500. I don’t believe it resides in the fimrware but it would makes sense to test it anyway.
Second thing, open a local terminal, su user
firefox -url yourwebsiteasyouwant.com & xdotool search –sync –onlyvisible –class “Firefox” windowactivate key F11
To see if it works from the command line
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to make a browser session does not start in full screen on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”