IZ3 browser session full screen. A profile applied to an UD5 starts the browser session in full screen same profile optimized for IZ doesn’t start full-screen. Any hints?
Same Firmware Version? Did you checked the firmware version of the profile also?
Did you also tried to configure the same setting but locally in Igel Setup? Does it work there?
Will check if it works locally and compare settings
Just a profile for mirroring on it. Locally enabled full screen also doesn’t work
Funny, works on my side, but with 10.05.500. I don’t believe it resides in the fimrware but it would makes sense to test it anyway.
Second thing, open a local terminal, su user
firefox -url yourwebsiteasyouwant.com & xdotool search –sync –onlyvisible –class “Firefox” windowactivate key F11
To see if it works from the command line
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to make a browser session does not start in full screen on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”