Hi all. I cant use the middle mouse-Button in Citrix to open a new tab in a browser for example. Has anyone a solution for this?
This should work: System > Registry > ICA > WFClient > MouseSendsControlV > (uncheck) Allow Middle Button Paste.
Ah, Thanks. I will try it out.
Do a search in the registry for ‘mousesendscontrolv’, there will be two of them under sessions.ica%.appsrv and ica.wfclient.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to make the middle Mouse Button in Citrix on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?