Does anyone have a script that makes igel extend to all available screens after startup.
So if there is one screen it extends to one and if there 2 it extends to 2.
This way the user doenst has to swap screensettings when they move with there laptop to a different configuration (using dockingstations)
Thanks in advance!
I will ask, but atm. there is only the xrandr workaround from what I recall:
In the meantime, Display Switcher with this setting doesn‘t help I guess:
Thank you, we will try these solutions
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to makes IGEL OSextend to all available screens after startup?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?