Hello, I have a question, do you know how to manage the battery of laptop with IGEL OS (we have Horizon view session) ?
Per example, when i close the cover of the computer, i want to have automatically IGEL standby (to save battery)
Or rather how you manage users’ laptops for batteries (if you have horizon or citrix) ?
I didn’t see a specific setting for it at first glance (I may have missed it). But the option you are looking for it available in the registry.
Hi! For your first question, take a look at this KB. At the bottom you’ll see the standby settings.
Here’s a thread on the latter part of your question. Hope this helps or gives you a direction to go. I don’t think Horizon or Citrix have a built in option to pass battery level into the session yet. igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8GP9JHQE/p1556808330216400
Looks like @member beat me to it hahaha!
Hi, thanks for your quick reply and all this information ! 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to manage the battery of laptop with IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”