My UMS is in a closed network and no access to internet. I downloaded the firmware from internet : www.igel.com/software-downloads/workspace-edition/ and is it possible I upload it to my UMS manually ? I can’t find this option to do it rather setting up FTP server.
Any recommendation ? or I am missing something ?
You can upload the ZIP manually to UMS: kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.05/en/firmware-archive-zip-file-universal-firmware-update-31599849.html kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.05/en/firmware-archive-zip-file-universal-firmware-update-31599849.html
Is this the correct place ? I checked, and I don’t have the Archive Firmware option.
No, it’s in ther server portion of the menu, not in the UMS Administration section
Found it… thanks.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to manually upload firmware updates to the IGEL UMS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”