My UMS is in a closed network and no access to internet. I downloaded the firmware from internet : www.igel.com/software-downloads/workspace-edition/ and is it possible I upload it to my UMS manually ? I can’t find this option to do it rather setting up FTP server.
Any recommendation ? or I am missing something ?
You can upload the ZIP manually to UMS: kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.05/en/firmware-archive-zip-file-universal-firmware-update-31599849.html kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.05/en/firmware-archive-zip-file-universal-firmware-update-31599849.html
Is this the correct place ? I checked, and I don’t have the Archive Firmware option.
No, it’s in ther server portion of the menu, not in the UMS Administration section
Found it… thanks.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to manually upload firmware updates to the IGEL UMS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive