Hi all, I need some help mapping a COM-Port from igel os 11 to citrix.
On igel os, I see the device /dev/ttyACM0.
In UMS I went to Citrix->Citrix Global -> Mapping-> COM Ports. Local Device /dev/ttyACM0 – Server Device \ClientCOM1.
Is this the way how it should work?
When I try to open COM1 with putty in the Citrix Session, the com-port was not found.
Perhaps you have to setup some Citrix policies to redirect the com port?
You should check first your citrix policies to see if they are configured to be mapped. On the vdi run a cmd and do a “net use” . You should see at least 2 com ports mapped as picaclient.
Thx for this hint!
There was a restriction on which clients the com-port-redirect policy were applied. I added my client and the comports were automatically mapped!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to map a COM-Port from IGEL OS 11 to Citrix?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS