Hi all, how to map a network printer lpd/lpr, CANON image runner advanced C256i with IP 10.20.18.20 on an IGEL ThinClient and assing it a specific driver?
Hi Giacomo, did you already had a look on this thread: igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8FC01UNM/p1551187709076100
it covers more or less your needs.
I have just read that thread, but still no solution proposed…
What do you mean exactly? The thread describes how to install a CUPS driver and map it to a TS. It‘s appliable but in your case it needs an IP instead.
because with the configuration described in the thread, the result is: the printer is not mapped to server 2.
Could you describe what should happen then after the Printer creation? Mapping to something like Citrix or a local use?
Yes, This customer wants to use Terminal Server in conjunction with IGEL and ThinPrint together, following www.igel.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Citrix_Solution_Guide_for_Citrix_IGEL_and_ThinPrint-.pdf but encountered issue configuring netwotk printwers on IGEL.
Configured this way, but printer is not mapped in session.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to map a network printer LPD/LPR, CANON image runner advanced C256i on an IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?