Hey all, is it possible to map a usb-cd-drive into a citrix windows 10 session with an empty cd to burn this cd ? the cd has no filesystem cause its an empty one. When i use already burned cd its works fine but with an empty cd to burn data on it, no chance.
Hey Oliver, I believe this thread covers your needs:
Any luck using Native USB Redirection? Seems like that’s the only way this could work, as Sebastien said in the thread he quoted.. 🙂
ok, thank you guys 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to map a USB CD drive into a citrix windows running on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS