Hello, is there a way to mapping a built-in PC speakers into the Citrix session? Only the standard speaker (USB headset) is mapped as “Citrix HDX Audio”. We also need the PC speaker in Citrix (bell for softphone).
Version 11.04.270, IGEL UD Poket, HDX optimization for teams
Hello Thilo, I would split the answer in two sections:
|Parameter |`Multiple Audio Device support` |
|Registry |`ica.module.vdcamversion4support` |
|Value |False* (default)/True |
Teams as unified comm. optimization:
Great thank you very much! is there a solution to set the standard speaker for/in Windows for all users? I set it in the IGEL setup, but it is not taken into Windows, it always uses the PC speaker
From the Endpoint, you could use Audio priorization:
default sound output
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to map built-in PC speakers into the Citrix session’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR