Hello, how can i merge splitted product packs on the license portal again? Currently i have 5 different product packs with the same expiry date.
Hi Fabian, There’s no way to merge product packs again on your own in the license portal. You could open a support ticket for this and ask the IGEL customer care team to merge those packs.
You can also leverage the new co-terming program IGEL has to merge licenses. Please checkout the podcast Doug did recently. igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8ES0AMJ9/p1604063159094100
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to merge splitted IGEL product packs on the license portal? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?