Is there a simple way to modify the Citrix Workspace logon screen to include a custom logo in UMS?
Simple is relative 😉 but yes:
You could take your file, deploy it via file (if it‘s a small one) to /wfs/logo.png
Then create a profile, System, Firmware customization, Custom commands, Network, Final network command and enter a command like this:
ln -s /wfs/logo.png /usr/share/pixmaps/pnagent_logo.png
I would recommend to test the command first in a terminal.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to Modify Citrix Workspace ogon screen to include a custom logo in IGEL OS / IGEL UMS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS