do someone knows how to modify the fonts with horizon client trought ums ? the settings seems allowed with the protocol citrix or rdp but i don’t find them with vmware
Hi Jonathan, I guess you are not speaking about the Smoothing, right?
just fonts size
because users can’t setting up these. just notice that we are using kiosk mode with horizon
Wouldn‘t then the DPI Setting better fit?
will check and give u a feed back, thks for the tip
well, this options seems work well , thks for help
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to modify the fonts with VMware Horizon client trought IGEl UMS? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?