do someone knows how to modify the fonts with horizon client trought ums ? the settings seems allowed with the protocol citrix or rdp but i don’t find them with vmware
Hi Jonathan, I guess you are not speaking about the Smoothing, right?
just fonts size
because users can’t setting up these. just notice that we are using kiosk mode with horizon
Wouldn‘t then the DPI Setting better fit?
will check and give u a feed back, thks for the tip
well, this options seems work well , thks for help
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to modify the fonts with VMware Horizon client trought IGEl UMS? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”