do someone knows how to modify the fonts with horizon client trought ums ? the settings seems allowed with the protocol citrix or rdp but i don’t find them with vmware
Hi Jonathan, I guess you are not speaking about the Smoothing, right?
just fonts size
because users can’t setting up these. just notice that we are using kiosk mode with horizon
Wouldn‘t then the DPI Setting better fit?
will check and give u a feed back, thks for the tip
well, this options seems work well , thks for help
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to modify the fonts with VMware Horizon client trought IGEl UMS? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?