10.05.100 comes with Firefox 60, but the default Citrix StoreFront Web only supports up to 59 at the moment. This is an issue when using Appliance Mode but probably can be solved by editing the web.config. Anyone can tell me how to modify the StoreFront web.config expression (Firefox/((5[2-9]|[0-9])|ddd)) to cover Firefox 60?
Firefox 60 is already matched with that pattern regex101.com/r/oCV4Lv/2 (ignoring? the “/” after Firefox)
Thanks Falk, so there must be another issue with Appliance Mode in 10.05.100 if the existing expression already covers Firefox 60
Workaround for this issue ist to disable HTML5 option on the store used for appliance mode.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to modify the StoreFront web.config expression (Firefox/((5[2-9]|[0-9])|ddd)) to cover Firefox 60 on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”