Hi, our customer has a requirement to mount an Igel device on VESA mount in between a the monitor and the mount post on a machine on a production line. Anyone else had success doing this with Igel? Dell have a solution but we would prefer to sell Igel if possible?
Hi, sure they are some models that are Vesa compatible, hope that article helps a bit:
We have done this on our gates with the UD2 small and holes are there to mount it up ! works like a champ
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to mount an IGEL thin client on a VESA mount between the monitor and post?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”